A great piece of content is more than the sum of its assets, but let’s face it—a great photo or immersive video can be the difference between virality and obscurity. To this end, here at ScribbleLive, we’re very excited to launch Collections—a new way to work with your team on sourcing and managing image and video assets for use in your content.
Collections help content creators and marketers maintain brand consistency and facilitate greater collaboration around their content experiences by providing a central hub for asset storage and management.
Some of the key features in Collections include:
- Store and manage assets: Upload image and video files to a collection, where they can live until you’re ready to curate or publish them into an experience.
- Full asset readiness: Prepare images and video for prime time with editing features and captions, to create a standardized description and provide attribution.
- Search and filter: Easily find the assets you’re looking for with tagging, search and filtering capabilities.
- Asset reuse: Images and video can be expensive to produce or procure. Collections make it easy to surface content for reuse across content experiences.
- Collect user-generated content: Tap into the content mines of your audience, and gather user-generated content right in your Collection, where you can manage, organize and publish it to any content experience.
Collections are fully integrated across ScribbleLive, meaning you’ll have access to all of your assets whether you’re planning a blog post, or running a live chat.
This release is also bigger than asset management; it lays the foundation for future development where we plan on tackling some very exciting features around the way that content is planned, created, distributed and interacted with and how to measure all of it. So stay tuned for that.