ScribbleLive is launching an online publication, Engage.
Our editorial mission is simple:
Engage magazine is the content industry’s trusted source on topics relating to the creation of captivating content. We’ll develop stories, profile trends and share tips which inspire professionals to create content that grabs attention and builds meaningful relationships with audiences.
Our content is aimed at senior decision-makers in the marketing and digital divisions of companies in various industries: technology, finance, sports, healthcare, CPG, entertainment and media.
We’re looking for freelancers who are interested in pitching and producing stories and live online discussions. We’re still in design phase, and will be launching in June 2014, but you can read some of the content we’ve developed here.
How to pitch:
Please tell us in a few paragraphs what you plan to cover, why it’s interesting, and how you see it fitting into our editorial mandate. Your query should convey:
- Your qualifications for writing on this topic.
- If you have relationships or ins with sources.
- Your approach, tone and style.
- If this topic has been covered before, how will your approach be different/better.
- The form in which you’ll tell your story.
- Why your idea would appeal to our audience, and how it meets our mission.
Things to consider when pitching:
- We’re interested in content that comes in various formats (we’re not a fan of 1500 word articles!)
- When pitching your idea, tell us what format you’d like to develop it in (i.e. photo gallery, social round up, live chat, Q&A etc.)
- We’re looking for great ideas which can be delivered in the ScribbleLive platforms in new and interesting formats.
- Tell us why you think this would do well when promoted on social media. Who would you recommend targeting it to, and which social channels do you think it would perform well on?
Send pitches to kim [dot] fox [at] scribblelive.com
Please include your CV and a couple of your most relevant clips (Complete URLs or attachments are fine.)
No phone calls please.