ScribbleLive’s technical support team is the first point of contact for our clients that need help. We take pride in helping our clients quickly and professionally, making the live publishing experience better for major media companies around the world.
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication and customer service skills and takes pride in providing outstanding support to clients.
- Be the first person our clients contact when they need help with our product.
- Answer support emails from our clients in a timely and friendly manner.
- Write support documentation and FAQs for clients and staff.
- Troubleshoot software issues (user error, software bug, server error) and escalate to the appropriate department as necessary.
- Become a master of our product by learning it inside and out.
- Write detailed bug reports to send to our dev team.
- Track support issues and client requests and suggest improvements to our product development team.
- Participate in on-call support rotation.
You need to have:
- Front-line customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Supreme understanding of the internet. You’re the one your friends text when they can’t figure out how to set up a YouTube account.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to put yourself into our client’s shoes and see things as they see them.
- An understanding of HTML and how web pages are created.
- A passion for learning; growing and continually taking on new responsibilities.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience supporting web based applications in a customer service or helpdesk environment.
- Experience writing in languages other than English.
Interested and qualified candidates email email@example.com with resumes and cover letters.