ScribbleLive started in 2008 and has grown to an international team of 85 people spread across offices in New York, London, Dubai, Nashville, Toronto and have reseller partners in Australia, Russia and Brazil.
At ScribbleLive we work hard and play hard. We offer our employees a collaborative and open work environment, the best tools out there, and a long list of perks ranging from competitive benefits packages to catered lunches, hack days, and foosball tournaments. Check out our office engagement hub, The Scribble Daily.
We are at the forefront of one of the biggest technology movements—content engagement and marketing—and are constantly presented with opportunities for growth within the company and also as individuals.
Working at ScribbleLive means more than simply showing up at your job everyday. It means belonging to a community of thought leaders from all fields—from web development to customer success, and from finance to sales and marketing.
We are high-energy, we are collaborative, and we are passionate about transforming the way web-users from across the globe engage and connect with one another. Oh, and we’re incredibly fun too—come join us today!
- Revenue Accountant – Toronto
- Training Manager – Toronto
- UI/ UX Designer – Toronto
- Customer Success Manager - New York
- Customer Success Manager – Toronto
- Intern Front End Developer
- Talent and Recruitment Leader
- Customer Success Manager – Dubai
- Credit Controller – London, UK
- Regional Vice President Sales - London, UK
- Senior Software Engineer – Front End – Toronto
- Infrastructure Engineer - Toronto
- Sales Engineer - Toronto/ NY
- Customer Success Manager – London, UK
- Account Executive – Nashville or Atlanta
- Account Executive - German or Spanish speaker
- Account Executive - New York