We’ve gathered some of the top digital thinkers in sports media to share the experiences and lessons they’ve acquired over the years running some of the biggest digital projects in online sports.
- Craig Kanalley, Social Media Manager for the Buffalo Sabres
- Matthew Lee, Deputy Editor, Blogs at ESPN
- Marc Cooper, Head of Audience and Content at The Football League
- Ben Malcolmson, Director of External Relations and Assistant to the Head Coach of the Seattle Seahawks
- Dan Woike, Los Angeles Clippers beat writer for the Orange County Register
- BJ Schecter, Executive Editor for Sports Illustrated/SI.com
- Hosted by Chris Huston, Sports Brand Editor at ScribbleLive